By the time you’ve visited our Web site, you know we’re your moving company. What you may not know is our dedication to making your moving experience, a pleasant one. We will work with you in choosing packing and pick-up times that fit with your busy schedule.
Once we arrive to pack your household goods, you will see that our contracted packing staff is professional, efficient, and knowledgeable about DOD packing regulations. After pick-up the following day, we will ensure constant communication so you can be sure your goods are arriving safely and in a timely manner. Below, we list items to think about and remember when moving with Carlyle.
1. Depending on size and destination, we may pack and pick-up your items on separate days.
2. Make sure to work out a good packing/pick-up day with your on-base Transportation Management Officer.
Upon Destination Arrival:
3. Once we arrive at your destination, if we can’t reach you, we’ll then begin the process of approval to store your goods.
4. After your goods are placed in storage, you coordinate with that company to pick-up items.
After Delivery of Goods:
5. All members should be sure to go through their items within 75 days to ensure your goods arrived safely and in order to make a full claim to Carlyle’s Customer Service staff.
6. After your move, you are requested to fill out a Customer Satisfaction Survey that will determine your experience with us.
Our knowledgeable Customer Service team is available to answer any questions that may arise. We at Carlyle began our business dedicated to those who serve, and we continue to prove our dedication with every successful move.